Here are my top 10 tips for home working, which will help you to stay mentally and physically fit. It is all too easy to get stressed out, trying to juggle work around family commitments. These tips for home working should assist in creating the right work/life balance.
- Keep a routine
- Keep to ‘normal’ work hours, turn the laptop off after work hours are over
- Take a lunch break
- Have a dedicated work space
- Get up from your desk for at least 10 minutes every hour of work
- Make time for yourself
- Spend quality time with your cohabitants
- Stay connected with family/friends
- Be kind to yourself
- Keep active
And finally try to do some physical exercise several times a week, even if it’s just going for a walk in the park.
To help me to achieve my dream, reach my full potential and qualify for the Ironman 70.3 World Championships, any financial assistance you can give by way of Sponsorship will be greatly welcomed. Click here to donate to my pledgesports campaign